Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Outsider Goes to Taiwan

      A new year and a new place to visit. This year I was given the opportunity to visit Taiwan, specifically the town of Dajia. Dajia is a great place for the blog for many reasons, one of which is its closeness to other cities (and how close Taiwan is physically to other nations) and the three Temples here in town.

      Over the course of this year I'll be covering holidays with friends and visits to the Temples.

    I look forward to what the future holds in regards to these explorations and others. I can hardly speak on the religious makeup of Taiwan but I plan to explore wherever I am and wherever I go in my time here, and hopefully through it all continue to grow.

   I look forward to your feedback and thoughts and look forward to seeing you on this side of the Earth or when I return to the USA. Thank you for your continues support and conversations that this blog has sparked. I would not have lived as long as it has if not for that interaction with people, community, you. So thank you.

  Here goes to this new year and time inTaiwan and all the possibilities to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment